1. Name of the data controller responsible for processing your data.
The data controller is Sociedad de Gestión de Activos Procedentes de la Reestructuración Bancaria, S.A. (Sareb), with Tax Code (NIF) A-86602158 and with registered office at Calle Costa Brava, 12, 28034 Madrid.
Sareb has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) whom you may consult regarding any issue relating to the processing of your personal data by emailing your enquiry, together with a copy of your Spanish Identity Document or equivalent ID, to email@example.com, heading your mail ‘Data Protection’.
2. Purposes of treatment
By using the form provided, you (the data subject) provide us with your contact details, which are used for the following purposes:
- Managing your request for information via our platform and, whre applicable, dealing with any other enquiry that may result from it.
- Based on Sareb’s legitimate interest in monitoring the quality of the service provided, you may also be sent customer satisfaction surveys to this end.
3. Types of data that we process
The data that you provide in the form, which may include, among other things, your identifying data (full name, ID number, etc.), your contact details (email, telephone, postal address, etc.), and which are necessary to allow your enquiry to be properly processed, together with any other data that you give us during the resulting relationship between the parties.
The fields marked (*) must be completed. If they are not, it will not be possible to process your enquiry.
4. Legitimacy of data processing
The completion of your request for information is the legitimate basis that allows us to process your data exclusively to this end.
In addition, where applicable, your consent will give us the authority to send you promotional information on other real estate properties belonging to Sareb that may meet your requirements.
5. Disclosure of personal data
Sareb will only disclose your data to the suppliers and organisations that need it in order to provide the service requested, or to the organisations to which Sareb is under an obligation to supply information under the legislation in force. It is not foreseen that any International Data Transfers will be made.
6. Time that we retain your personal data
The personal data obtained for the purposes of processing and managing your enquiry or request will be retained for the amount of time it takes to deal with the enquiry or request in question. In any case, data subjects are informed that their data may be kept in encrypted form for the periods set out in the relevant legislation in order to deal with any claim that Sareb may receive.
In addition, if you have asked to be sent commercial information, your data will be kept until you withdraw your consent.
7. Rights of data subjects
The data protection regulation afford data subjects the following rights:
- A right of access: To ascertain what kind of data we are processing and the characteristics of the processes to which data are subjected.
- Right to rectification: To request the amendment of your data because it is inaccurate or untrue.
- Right to data portability: To obtain a copy of the data being processed, in an interoperable format.
- Right to restriction of processing, in the cases provided for in law.
- Right to object to automated decision-making.
- Right to erasure: To request the elimination of your data when processing is no longer necessary.
- Right to object: To request that commercial communications no longer be sent, in the terms indicated above.
- A right to revoke the consent given.
In any case, data subjects may exercise any claim they deem relevant with regard to the processing of their data, either by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es), or by writing to our DPO using the contact details set out above.