Ask Sareb

Sareb Responde

+34 900 115 500

Costa Brava, 12
28034 – Madrid

If you have any queries regarding Sareb, you can check our FAQ section. If your query or your incident is related to Sareb’s properties, you should contact our real estate asset management companies directly (Hipoges, Aliseda, Servihabitat, Serviland, Grupo Domo y Aelca).

If you are calling from outside of Spain, +34 914 231 859


What is Sareb?

Sareb is the acronym of Sociedad de Gestión de Activos procedentes de la Reestructuración Bancaria, S.A. We were established in 2012, in the midst of the real estate crisis, as a result of the agreement between the Spanish and European authorities to create a company responsible for selling and managing the loans and properties of the rescued financial entities. When we were created, our portfolio was made up of developer loans (77.7%) and properties (22.3%), which we purchased from these entities for the sum of €50,781 million.

I want to purchase an apartment, how do I contact Sareb?

We sell to private customers through third parties. We sell our properties through our real estate asset management companies, Altamira Asset Management, Haya Real Estate, Servihabitat and Solvia. If you are looking for an apartment, you can view our catalogue on this website or through our real estate asset management companies’ websites If you have any questions, you can contact our customer service freephone: Sareb Responde (+34 900 115 500).

How can I contact Sareb’s asset managers?

You can contact our managers through their websites or via the following phone numbers:

I am a Sareb tenant and I need to get in contact

Sareb’s property rentals are managed by the real estate asset management companies Altamira Asset Management, Haya Real Estate, Servihabitat and Solvia. If you would like to contact us, we would be delighted to resolve any queries you may have via the Sareb Responde freephone (+34 900 115 500).

I need to access Sareb’s social housing or rentals, what should I do?

We have reserved 10,000 houses to be used as part of public social housing policies. If you would like to access any of these properties, please contact your Town Council or their social services. They are responsible for directly managing the entire social housing catalogue. You can view the list of autonomous regions and town councils with whom we have agreements on this page.

For any other questions or queries, you can contact us via our public customer service Sareb Responde: +34 900 115 500 (freephone) or via any of the channels indicated below.

Would you like to call us? Sareb Responde

You can contact us from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. via the Sareb Responde freephone: +34 900 115 500. And if you are calling from outside of Spain, +34 914 231 859. You can also send us an email to

Sareb Responde is Sareb’s customer service centre, via which you can submit your claims or requests for information. Customer complaint forms are also available, if required. To request a complaint form, please complete the following form.

Do you have any more questions or queries? Please complete the form and we will answer them

    Basic privacy information.

    Data controller: Sociedad de Gestión de Activos Procedentes de la Reestructuración Bancaria, S.A. (Sareb).


    • To process your request for information via our platform and, if applicable, any other enquiries related to it.

    • To send you satisfaction surveys.

    Authorisation: Consent granted individually for each use and legitimate interest in respect of satisfaction surveys.

    Recipients: Suppliers and organisations that require them in order to provide the service and to which this service corresponds by legal obligation.

    Rights: To access, delete and correct information and object to its processing, along with any other rights afforded by the regulations.

    You can find additional and more detailed information on data protection by clicking here.

    Are you a journalist?

    We publish our press releases and news, kits for download and all the information you may need about Sareb in our press section. However, if as a media journalist you need more specific information or any other corporate material about Sareb, you also have a direct contact channel with our press department, where we will attend to your request as soon as possible.

    Are you a Public Administration?

    You can contact our Institutional Relations department:

    Are you an institutional investor?

    Please contact our Investor Relations department: