Shareholders and bondholders

Our company was created in 2012 as a public limited company, specifically, Sareb is the acronym of Sociedad de Gestión de Activos procedentes de la Reestructuración Bancaria, S.A. It is a mixed-capital company, 54.1% is from private entities (banks and insurance companies) and the remaining 45.9% is from the FROB, which is the Fund for Orderly Bank Restructuring, a public entity. The following table outlines the percentage of capital belonging to each of our shareholders and bondholders.

FROB45,90%Grupo Catalana Occidente0,33%
Banco Santander, S.A.22,23%Banco Cooperativo Español, S.A.0,32%
CaixaBank, S.A.12,24%Deutsche Bank, S.A.E.0,30%
Banco Sabadell, S.A.6,61%AXA Seguros Generales0,22%
Kutxabank, S.A. 2,53%Iberdrola Inmobiliaria, S.A.U.0,21%
Ibercaja Banco, S.A.1,43%Generali Seguros0,14%
Bankinter, S.A.1,37%Zurich Seguros0,14%
Unicaja Banco, S.A.1,27%Santalucía Seguros0,11%
Cajamar1,21%Pelayo Mutua de Seguros0,08%
MAPFRE1,11%Reale0,08%
Mutua Madrileña0,66%Asisa Seguros0,06%
Caja Laboral Popular, C.C.0,59%Targobank, S.A.0,06%
Banca March, S.A.0,40%Banco Caminos, S.A.0,06%
Cecabank, S.A.0,34%Total100,00%