Trabaja con nosotros
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
The data controller is Sociedad de Gestión de Activos Procedentes de la Reestructuración Bancaria, S.A., with Tax ID number (NIF): A-86602158 and registered address at Paseo de la Castellana 89, postcode: 28046, Madrid.
Sareb has designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who you may contact to ask any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, by sending a copy of your ID Card (DNI) or equivalent ID document to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with the subject "Data protection".
2. How do we obtain your data and what will we use it for?
The data subject is the person that provides us with his/her contact details, using the form, for the following purposes:
• To analyse his/her profile in order to assess his/her suitability for a position in Sareb, as well as to maintain his/her profile in our employment database for future selection processes.
• To comply with the legal obligations that could apply to Sareb, especially in relation to employment matters and Sareb’s Code of Conduct.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data processed by Sareb is provided by the data subject when he/she sends a curriculum vitae, which may include among other information, identification details (name, surnames, ID document number...), contact details (email, telephone number, postal address...) or academic and employment details.
4. Why can we process your data?
Fulfilling your information request and contract submission entitles us to process your data specifically for these purposes.
5. Who do we disclose your data to?
Sareb shall only disclose your data to suppliers and institutions that need it in order to provide the requested service, or to those parties that it is required to provide information to under the applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, no International Data Transfers are expected to be carried out.
6. How long do we store your data for?
Personal data obtained from the curriculum vitae shall be held for 18 months. In all cases, the data subject is hereby informed that his/her data may be blocked for the periods defined under current legislation in relation to exercising any claims that Sareb may receive.
7. What are your rights?
Data protection legislation grants data subjects the following rights:
• Right to access: Knowing what type of data we are processing, and the nature of this processing.
• Right to correct: Being able to request that your data be amended because it is inaccurate or untrue.
• Right to portability: Being able to obtain a copy of the data that is being processed, in an interoperable format.
• Right to limit processing in the cases defined by Law.
• Right to oppose automated decision-making.
• Right to delete: Request that your data be deleted when processing is no longer necessary.
• Right to object: Request that sales-related information no longer be sent under the above-mentioned terms.
• Right to revoke the consent given.
In any case, you may exercise any claim deemed justified in relation to your data by visiting the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) or by contacting our DPO using the above-mentioned contact details.