1. Name of the data controller responsible for processing your data.
The data controller is Sociedad de Gestión de Activos Procedentes de la Reestructuración Bancaria, S.A., with Tax Code (NIF) A-86602158 and with registered office at Paseo de la Castellana 89, 28046 Madrid.
Sareb has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) whom you may consult regarding any issue relating to the processing of your personal data by emailing your enquiry, together with a copy of your Spanish Identity Document or equivalent ID, to “email@example.com”, heading your mail “Data Protection”.
2. How do we obtain your data and why do we process it?
By using the form provided, you (the data subject) provide us with your contact details, which are used for the following purposes:
• Analysing your profile in order to assess your suitability for an employment position at Sareb, and keeping your details in our candidate pool for use in future selection processes.
• Complying with any legal obligations that may apply to Sareb, especially as regards employment issues, and complying with Sareb’s Code of Conduct.
3. What types of data do we process?
The data processed by Sareb are supplied by the data subjects themselves through the submission of their CVs, which may include, among other things, their identifying data (full name, ID number, etc.), their contact details (email, telephone, postal address, etc.), and information on their academic or professional activities.
4. Why can we process your data?
We can process your data because you have submitted your CV and have given your explicit consent to allow us to use its contents for the purposes set out above.
5. To whom do we disclose your personal data?
Sareb will only disclose your data to the suppliers and organisations that need it in order to provide the services requested, or to the organisations to which Sareb is under an obligation to supply information under the legislation in force. It is not foreseen that any International Data Transfers will be made.
6. For how long will we retain your personal data?
The personal data obtained from your CV will be retained for 18 months. In any case, data subjects are informed that their data may be kept in encrypted form for the periods set out in the relevant legislation in order to deal with any claim that Sareb may receive.
7. What are your rights?
The data protection regulation afford data subjects the following rights:
• A right of access: To ascertain what kind of data we are processing and the characteristics of the processes to which data are subjected.
• Right to rectification: To request the amendment of your data because it is inaccurate or untrue.
• Right to data portability: To obtain a copy of the data being processed, in an interoperable format.
• Right to restriction of processing, in the cases provided for in law.
• Right to object to automated decision-making.
• Right to erasure: To request the elimination of your data when processing is no longer necessary.
• Right to object: To request that commercial communications no longer be sent, in the terms indicated above.
• A right to revoke the consent given.
In any case, data subjects may exercise any claim they deem relevant with regard to the processing of their data, either by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es), or by writing to our DPO using the contact details set out above.