1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
The data controller is Sociedad de Gestión de Activos Procedentes de la Reestructuración Bancaria, S.A., with Tax ID number (NIF): A-86602158 and registered address at Paseo de la Castellana 89, postcode: 28046, Madrid.
Sareb has designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who you may contact to ask any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, by sending a copy of your ID Card (DNI) or equivalent ID document to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "Data protection".
2. How do we obtain your data and what will we use it for?
The data subject is the person that provides us with his/her contact details, using the form, for the following purposes:
• To manage your registration as a user of the website in order to send you promotional information and the newsletter about properties that may interest you.
• To manage your request for information and any other related procedure.
• You may be sent satisfaction surveys, based on Sareb's legitimate interest in receiving feedback on the service quality provided.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data that you send us in the form, which includes among other details your identification (such as your name, surnames, national identity document number...) and your contact details (email, telephone number, postal address...) are required to correctly process your registration and manage your relationship with Sareb.
You must complete all fields marked with (*). If these are not completed, the requested process cannot be carried out.
4. Why can we process your data?
The submission of a registration request allows us to process your data exclusively for the aforementioned purposes.
5. Who do we disclose your data to?
Sareb shall only disclose your data to suppliers and institutions that need it in order to provide the requested service, or to those parties that it is required to provide information to under the applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, no International Data Transfers are expected to be carried out.
6. How long do we store your data for?
The personal data obtained from processing and managing your relationship with Sareb will be held for as long as you are registered on the Sareb website. In all cases, the data subject is hereby informed that his/her data may be blocked for the periods defined under current legislation in relation to exercising any claims that Sareb may receive.
7. What are your rights?
Data protection legislation grants data subjects the following rights:
• Right of access: To ascertain what kind of data we are processing and the characteristics of the processes to which data are subjected.
• Right to rectification: To request the amendment of your data because it is inaccurate or untrue.
• Right to data portability: To obtain a copy of the data being processed, in an interoperable format.
• Right to restriction of processing, in the cases provided for in law.
• Right to object to automated decision-making.
• Right to erasure: To request the elimination of your data when processing is no longer necessary.
• Right to object: To request that commercial communications no longer be sent, in the terms indicated above.
• Right to revoke the consent given.
In any case, you may exercise any claim deemed justified in relation to your data by visiting the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) or by contacting our DPO using the above-mentioned contact details.