1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
The data controller is Sociedad de Gestión de Activos Procedentes de la Reestructuración Bancaria, S.A., with Tax ID number (NIF): A-86602158 and registered address at Paseo de la Castellana 89, postcode: 28046, Madrid.
Sareb has designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who you may contact to ask any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, by sending a copy of your ID Card (DNI) or equivalent ID document to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with the subject "Data protection".
2. How do we obtain your data and what will we use it for?
The data subject is the person that provides us with his/her contact details, using the form, for the following purposes:
• To manage your request for information and any other related procedure.
• You may be sent satisfaction surveys, based on Sareb's legitimate interest in receiving feedback on the service quality provided.
• If you have provided the corresponding consent, Sareb will send you promotional information and its newsletter about products and properties that may be of interest, via channels such as email, telephone or post.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data that you send us in the form, which includes among other details your identification (such as your name, surnames, national identity document number...) and your contact details (email, telephone number, postal address...) are required to correctly process your request, as well as the data that you provide to us over the course of the relationship that will exist between the parties.
You must complete all fields marked with (*). If these are not completed, the requested process cannot be carried out.
4. Why can we process your data?
The submission of an information request allows us to process your data exclusively for this purpose.
Where applicable, your consent will also allow us to send you advertising information about other Sareb-owned properties that may meet your needs.
5. Who do we disclose your data to?
Sareb shall only disclose your data to suppliers and institutions that need it in order to provide the requested service, or to those parties that it is required to provide information to under the applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, no International Data Transfers are expected to be carried out.
6. How long do we store your data for?
The personal data obtained in order to process and manage the request will be held for as long as it takes to process and manage your information request. In all cases, the data subject is hereby informed that his/her data may be blocked for the periods defined under current legislation in relation to exercising any claims that Sareb may receive.
If you have requested that we send you promotional information, your data will be stored until you withdraw your consent.
7. What are your rights?
Data protection legislation grants data subjects the following rights:
• Right to access: Knowing what type of data we are processing, and the nature of this processing.
• Right to correct: Being able to request that your data be amended because it is inaccurate or untrue.
• Right to portability: Being able to obtain a copy of the data that is being processed, in an interoperable format.
• Right to limit processing in the cases defined by Law.
• Right to oppose automated decision-making.
• Right to delete: Request that your data be deleted when processing is no longer necessary.
• Right to object: Request that sales-related information no longer be sent under the above-mentioned terms.
• Right to revoke the consent given.
In any case, you may exercise any claim deemed justified in relation to your data by visiting the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) or by contacting our DPO using the above-mentioned contact details.